"If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today?"


 If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today?

I'll be shocked at the first place hearing that I'll be no more. No matter what, my mind will be bombarded with obsessive thoughts of death. I'll be more worried about tomorrow. I would go to the temple pray to God to save me. I'll try to seek medical help with the hope of a change. I may roam around to check all the possibilities left over for my survival. I would come back home, take time to confess my loved ones, ask them to forgive me for anything I have troubled them. I would love to be with family recalling all beautiful memories of my life with them, though my mind will be still wandering about my demise.


I would reveal and hand over the money saved in all forms, all my financial account details with pin and passwords, all necessary and needed documents to my family.

I use to write a personal diary on a day-to-day basis. I'll hand over it to my trusted one. That is more than enough to know about me as a person and my daily routine and the kinds of stuff I was involved in.

With all that being done, I'll lay down on the bed. Lots of hugs and kisses to my loved ones. Some tears and emotions. And then close my eyes memorize all the wonderful and happy moments I lived in.

I shall not regret what I didn't achieve rather I'll enjoy my success throughout my life journey. Also, I take a moment to thank all the people who actually created a difference in my life by adding value. And by then with a smiling note, I manage to sleep and my prayers to god for a peaceful and painless death🙏🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kick Out Frustrations To Open The Door of Opportunity!!!

Mind game !!!